Data protection – very simple
We collect this data:
The domain name or IP address of your computer, the client’s file request (file name and URL), the http response code and the website from which you are visiting us.
This is how we collect your data:
We use your data for this purpose:
For technical administration and to provide the website.
In addition, we use your data exclusively within the framework provided by lawTo
detect misuse and eliminate malfunctionsTo provide information to government agencies.
You have these rights:
- Right to information (you can also ask for all the information in this notice at any time)
- Right to erasure of data (unless time limits prevent this)
- Right to be forgotten (if data have been transmitted, we must request the recipient to delete them)
- Right to data portability (if you wish, we must transfer the data to a third party in machine-readable form)
- Right to rectification of the category of data
- Right to object to the processing activity
- Right to rectification if the data is incorrect.
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority.
This data protection notice provides a compact overview. The complete information can be found in the detailed version.
In order to protect your rights and to ensure legally sound processing, we have appointed an external data protection officer. These are the contact details:
gds – Gesellschaft für Datenschutz Mittelhessen
mbHdatenschutz@gdsm.deTelefon 06421 / 870413-10
DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION (DETAILED)
In this detailed data protection declaration, we explain in more detail the circumstances of the data collection associated with our website as set out in the short form. We cannot assume any liability for external links to third-party content, despite careful control of the content.
Below you will find information on what data is collected during your visit to the website and how it is used:
Collection and processing of data
Every access to our website and every retrieval of a file stored on the website is logged. The storage serves internal system-related and statistical purposes.
- Name of the retrieved file,
- Date and time of retrieval,
- Volume of data transferred,
- Message about successful retrieval,
- Web browser and requesting domain,
- Referrer URL,
- logs the IP addresses of the requesting computers.
- In some places, the website uses so-called cookies.
Cookies are small amounts of data in the form of text information that the web server sends to your browser. These are stored on your hard drive. They can only be read by the server that previously stored them and contain information about what you have viewed on a website and when. Cookies identify the IP address of the computer and do not store any personal information, such as your name.
With cookies, you have the choice of whether to allow them. Changes to this can be made in your browser settings. At least the following settings are possible:
- Always allow and save cookies,
- Allow cookies but delete them after each session,
- Prohibit cookies.
If you prohibit cookies as a matter of principle, this may result in functional restrictions and error messages on the website.
Data entry in the contact form
The data is collected in the context of measures preparing the contract and processed only for these purposes (Art. 6 para. 1 letter b).
The data will be stored for the duration of any contractual relationship and then deleted if this does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the activities on our website.
This is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This transfer is based on the so-called standard contractual clauses, the exact text of which can be found here: https:
at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
You can find more information on this at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de or
at http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information on Google Analytics and data protection). We would like to point out that the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” has been added to Google Analytics on this website to ensure anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
Data Protection Officer
Your trust is important to us and we take data protection very seriously for this reason. Therefore, we would like to be able to answer your questions regarding the processing of your personal data at any time. For this purpose, we have appointed an external data protection officer:
gds Gesellschaft für Datenschutz Mittelhessen mbH Auf
If you have any questions that have not been answered by this data protection declaration or if you would like more detailed information on a particular point, please contact the data protection officer at any time.
Please refer to the list of your rights in the short form of the data protection declaration via which you have reached this text.
We make every effort to store your personal data in such a way that it is not accessible to third parties by taking all technical and organisational measures. We cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating by e-mail, so we recommend that you send confidential information by post. This data protection declaration is subject to changing regulations and circumstances and will therefore be
adapted as necessary.
Factor Eleven GmbH, Siemensstr. 3, 35463 Fernwald, Germany
Data Protection Officer (appointed externally)
Henning Welz, gds – Gesellschaft für Datenschutz Mittelhessen mbH, Auf der Appeling 8, 35043 Marburg, email@example.com.
Competent supervisory authority?
The “Hessian Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information”, Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 1, 65389 Wiesbaden.
Your rights arising from the processing:
- Right to information
- Right of rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to object
- Right to data portability
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority
Type of data
- All data necessary for the fulfilment of contracts with our customers. This data is stored for as long as it serves the purpose. Beyond that, only within the scope of the statutory retention period, which in this case is 10 years. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit b. DS-GVO
- All data necessary for or resulting from communication with our customers. This data is stored for as long as it serves the purpose. Beyond that, only within the scope of the legal retention period, which in this case is 10 years. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit b. DS-GVO.
- Pseudonymous or anonymous data of website visitors that are transferred from their computers to the corresponding servers. This is done to fulfil our contract with our commissioning parties (this is the legitimate interest) on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. See also the section on Google Analytics.
- Data for statistical evaluations: These evaluations are carried out exclusively anonymously.
- Data of website visitors processed within the scope of TCF 2.0 on the basis of consent. The legal basis for the processing of this data is the aforementioned consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO.
Special features of the processing
- No automated individual decisions are made
- Special categories of data are not processed
- The data will be forwarded to the respective advertisers exclusively within the framework of the fulfilment of the contract.